Be vigilant, read the listings carefully. Book through SRS for safety, security of payment and verification of Providers.
- Read the listing carefully. Pay special attention to the description, photos, resident info and cancellation policy.
- Go through ratings and reviews left by other guests. Students can only leave a review after they’ve stayed with that specific Provider, so you know the feedback is based on someone’s actual experience.
- Ask any questions you have about the accommodation before making the booking.
- Confirm your booking through StudentRoomStay.com so you know your personal information and payment is secure. Booking with us means you’ll have the support of our team throughout your stay.
- Get in touch with the Provider before you check in to introduce yourself, let them know when you will be arriving and to make sure you have all the information you need to find your accommodation.
- If you’re travelling from another country or you’re new to the area, it’s a good idea to check if there are any local travel alerts or warnings. It’s also worthwhile to do some research about the neighborhood / city so you’re comfortable in your new surrounds.
- Do a safety check when you arrive so you’re familiar with the property and how to get help if you need it. Contact the Provider if you can’t see a first aid kit or any safety equipment.
- All Students who book through StudentRoomStay.com will also have access to Student Parachute which provides 24/7 geolocation tracking, student protection, and emergency response and assistance services.