If Students are caught drinking under age, are Providers allowed to ask them to leave immediately?

Please contact SRS if you would like a Student to be vacated from the property.

 All Students must follow the law in the state they are staying in and any house rules set by the Provider. 
If your Student is breaking these rules and you would like them to be removed from your property, please contact SRS and we will assist.