What happens if the Student makes me uncomfortable?

Speak to the Student about the issues you have, and try to resolve them.

Please try to resolve your issues with the Student first, then contact us if you would like assistance. If you cannot come to an agreement that suits you both, and you feel a Student is not suitable for your accommodation, you can ask the guest to leave. SRS will cancel the booking in line with our Cancellation Policy / Student Refund Policy.