SRS recognizes the importance of having a plan in place to prevent the infection and should any student or provider be infected by a virus such as COVID-19.
SRS Management consistently reviews the following for updates, regulations and requirements and requires all students and providers to adhere to any guidelines set by the following government agencies: US Center for Disease Control (CDC), State Health Department, County Health Department, Local and City Health Department, the World Health Organization, and DHS - ICE. Students also need to adhere to any guidelines set by their school.
The following guidelines are taken from the CDC and will be updated regularly as new data and guidelines are released. All SRS students and providers are required to adhere to the following guidelines.
Provider and Student Guidelines to Protect Yourself and Others:
The CDC recommends the following for guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid Close Contact - Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and others
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. Stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms of being sick.