SRS requires all students to follow CDC recommendations for travel to the homestay/housing location.
- Don’t travel if you are sick or if you have been around someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Don’t travel with someone who is sick.
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
- Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet apart (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.