Will students have all their paperwork to legally study abroad?

Yes, all students will have an F-1 student visa.

All students will receive the necessary documentation to study abroad. More specifically, they will receive a Visitor or F-1 student visa, which will allow them to visit or study in the United States. F-1 visa students will also receive an I-20 form, which is otherwise known as the Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status For Academic and Language Students. This form will have more details about the school where they are studying and how long they plan on staying in the country. A student will need this information to legally live and study in this country.